Rupina La pass trek
Rupina la pass trek is another high challenging wild adventure pass. Rubinala pass is in Lower Manaslu region. The trail offers vary from different cultural, religious, geography condition. Rubinala Trek gear up near the Daraudi river gorge between Buddha and Ganesh Himal. Trek Rupina la pass has a splendid view of various wilderness hills as well as mountains. View of Shringihimal, Ganesh Himal, and Himal Chuli from various places and has the history of Gorkha, with ethnic diversity. Being a enrich in the panoramic view of snow-capped mountains standing over 8000m, gives us chance to explore the massive nature. Including Culture of Tibetan and their lifestyle. Trek start from Lower Manaslu to a wider valley of Rupinala pass; it gets popularity in renounced place for Buddist and Hindu Pilgrims (DhudPokhari). It has a stunning spectacular view of Mt, Manaslu, Buddha Himal, Singri Himal, Himal Chuli, Peak 29, Ganesh Himal range.
Rupina la pass trek has such as meditative place Chuling Khola. Chuling Khola is one of the best valleys in Lower Manaslu. For the view as well as for different landscape and mountains. Due to less touristic trekking, Rupina la pass trekking is best and organic trails. Trek is only possible with organizing by camping trekking. The trail of Rupina la pass includes many villages Gurung of British Gorkha Army and their lifestyle culture. It’s enriched in greenery Hills, waterfalls, rhododendron forest, fine trees. This trail leads further into the lush valley of Rupina pass 4720m in the wilderness zone of Manaslu valley trek. After passing we need to sleep inside wild Shepard hut in Kharka.
We have the much alternative choice after passed Rupina la pass trek 4610m. We can continue Tsum Valley trek or larkyala pass after arriving Nayak Phedi. We may back continue the Manaslu circuit trekking. The unforgettable scenes view, contacts with an exceptionally extraordinary untouched society make everything worth after Exploring the natural beauty of this trip.
Submit your review
Day to Day Itinerary
- All airport/hotel transfers
- 3 night hotel stays in Kathmandu on B/B Plan
- Full Board Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during trekking period
- Local Guesthouse accommodation during trekking in the mountains
- Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu
- A government license holder guide
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipment, transportation and local tax for guides and porters
- Ground Transportation Charge while returning back to Kathmandu from the trekking destination
- All necessary staff with experienced leader (guide), and Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- All necessary paper works; trekking permits (ACAP, special permit for Manaslu/Nar Phu)
- Down jacket, four seasonal sleeping bag, duffel bag and trekking map (down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after trip completion)
- Travel and rescue arrangements but prices
- All government taxes, VAT and service charges
- Farewell dinner prior to departure
- First Aid Kit
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
- Travel Insurance
- Tips for Trekking Staffs
- Any kind of Drinks and Liquors
- Personal shopping and laundry, Personal trekking equipments, Gifts and souvenirs
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, heater, etc.)
- Optional trips for activates and sightseeing if extended
- All items not listed in Cost included section
- Altitude chamber (PAC) or oxygen
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, and early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
Notes: Costs may prone to change in itinerary. So costs will be recalculated if the trekking/tours days get modified.
About Accommodations/Meals: All Meals on full board basis will be served during Manaslu / Narpu Valley trekking. During trekking; three meals a day will be served according to the tea house/lodge/ homestay menus. Everyday's dinner and breakfast are taken in the same place that we stay the night. Lunch will be taken in a tea shop on the way. Please know that the Manaslu region does not have a well-established tourist infrastructure as like as Annapurna or Everest region (and this is the main beauty of this region). I.e. variety of foods will not be available or possible on menu. We mainly eat Tibetan bread, dal bhat, tsampa porridge, fried potato, and other simple local organic foods.
- Sun hat or scarf
- Light balaclava or warm fleece hat
- Sunglasses with UV protection
- Sun protection cream
- Headlamp with extra batteries and bulbs Polypropylene shirts (1 half sleeve and 2 long sleeves)
- Non-cotton underwear briefs
- Pair of lightweight thermal bottoms (seasonal)
- Sleeping bags and Fleece sleeping bag liner (optional)
- Basic First Aid Kit
- Leaps care and moisturizer
- Down vest and/or jacket *
- Water bottles
- Trekking pole
- Trekking shoes
- Thick and thin both type of socks
- Warm clothes
- Tissue, Toilet papers and Wet wipes (baby wipes)
- Large plastic bags – to keep items dry inside the bag
- Towel etc…..
- Small Mats
- Travel games like Chess, Playing card etc.