Rubina La pass trekking
Rubina la pass trekking is another high challenging wild adventure pass in Lower Manaslu region. The trail offers vary of different cultural, religious, geography condition. Trek gear up near the Daraudi river gorge between Budda and Ganesh Himal. Trek Rubina la pass offers to the Himalayan explorer splendid view of various wilderness hills as well as mountains like Shringihimal and Ganesh Himal, Himal Chuli from various places and contains the history of Gorkha, with ethnic diversity. Being a enrich in the panoramic view of snow-capped mountains standing over 8000m, gives us chance to explore the massive nature, the culture of Tibetan and their lifestyle and culture. Since starting from Lower Manaslu to a wider valley of Rubinala pass, its gets popularity in renounced place for Buddist and Hindu Pilgrims (DhudPokhari) its stunning spectacular view of Mt, Manaslu, Budda Himal, Singri Himal, Himal Chuli, Peak 29, Ganesh Himal range.
Rubina la pass trekking contains such as meditative place Chuling Khola is one of the best valleys in Manaslu for the view as well as for different landscape and mountains. Due to less touristic trekking, Rubina la pass trekking is best and organic trails only possible with organizing by camping trekking. The trail includes many villages Gurung of legendary British Gorkha Army and their lifestyle culture. Its enrich in Greenery Hills, Waterfalls, Rhododendron forest, fine trees.This trail leads further into the lush valley of Rubinala pass 4720m in Wilderness Zone of Manaslu region. After passing we need to sleep inside wild Shepard hut in Kharka.
We have the much alternative choice after passed Rubina la pass trekking 4610m. We can continue Tsum Valley trek or lark la pass after arriving Nayak Phedi and continue the Manaslu circuit trekking, the unforgettable scenes view, contacts with an exceptionally extraordinary untouched society make everything worth after Exploring the natural beauty of the trip.
Submit your review
Day to Day Itinerary
- All airport/hotel transfers
- 3 night hotel stays in Kathmandu on B/B Plan
- Full Board Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during trekking period
- Local Guesthouse accommodation during trekking in the mountains
- Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu
- A government license holder guide
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipment, transportation and local tax for guides and porters
- Ground Transportation Charge while returning back to Kathmandu from the trekking destination
- All necessary staff with experienced leader (guide), and Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- All necessary paper works; trekking permits (ACAP, special permit for Manaslu/Nar Phu)
- Down jacket, four seasonal sleeping bag, duffel bag and trekking map (down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after trip completion)
- Travel and rescue arrangements but prices
- All government taxes, VAT and service charges
- Farewell dinner prior to departure
- First Aid Kit
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
- Travel Insurance
- Tips for Trekking Staffs
- Any kind of Drinks and Liquors
- Personal shopping and laundry, Personal trekking equipments, Gifts and souvenirs
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, heater, etc.)
- Optional trips for activates and sightseeing if extended
- All items not listed in Cost included section
- Altitude chamber (PAC) or oxygen
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, and early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
Notes: Costs may prone to change in itinerary. So costs will be recalculated if the trekking/tours days get modified.
About Accommodations/Meals: All Meals on full board basis will be served during Manaslu / Narpu Valley trekking. During trekking; three meals a day will be served according to the tea house/lodge/ homestay menus. Everyday's dinner and breakfast are taken in the same place that we stay the night. Lunch will be taken in a tea shop on the way. Please know that the Manaslu region does not have a well-established tourist infrastructure as like as Annapurna or Everest region (and this is the main beauty of this region). I.e. variety of foods will not be available or possible on menu. We mainly eat Tibetan bread, dal bhat, tsampa porridge, fried potato, and other simple local organic foods.
- Sun hat or scarf
- Light balaclava or warm fleece hat
- Sunglasses with UV protection
- Sun protection cream
- Headlamp with extra batteries and bulbs Polypropylene shirts (1 half sleeve and 2 long sleeves)
- Non-cotton underwear briefs
- Pair of lightweight thermal bottoms (seasonal)
- Sleeping bags and Fleece sleeping bag liner (optional)
- Basic First Aid Kit
- Leaps care and moisturizer
- Down vest and/or jacket *
- Water bottles
- Trekking pole
- Trekking shoes
- Thick and thin both type of socks
- Warm clothes
- Tissue, Toilet papers and Wet wipes (baby wipes)
- Large plastic bags – to keep items dry inside the bag
- Towel etc…..
- Small Mats
- Travel games like Chess, Playing card etc.