Nagarkot and Pokhara Tour
Nagarkot and Pokhara Tour is one of the splendid easily accessible sightseeing tours in Nepal. Exploring by Camera stunning mountain scenario, every early morning, cultural, history and cultural. The atmosphere of Kathmandu, Nagarkot, Bandipur, and Pokhara evokes the perfect Nepal. Photography tour of Nagarkot village is worth for one 1 night. Nepal is for zoom camera lens which captured stunning mountain view. Scenic of Mt Everest, Annapurna region, and Langtang Region. We tailored this tour for the purpose of exploring real Nepal Himalayas scenic view. The cultural tradition and customs and peoples lifestyle. It’s the perfect place to view of Himalayan range such as Langtang Himal, Ganesh Himal, Annapurna massif, Manaslu, Gauri Shanker.
Nagarkot and Pokhara Tour in Nepal is a luxury tour, for all kinds of Nepal explorer. Our Outdoor tour plan is especially for time-limited easy short tour seeker all around Nagarkot and Pokhara Tour; family tour, disabled people tour, old people, and child. Nepal photography tour begins from the city of temple Kathmandu tour with our city and photography guide. After discovering Kathmandu city, an early morning view from Nagarkot. View from Pokhara Sarangkot has panoramic. Bandipur is awesome with a breathtaking sunrise. Collecting the valley scenario, Mountain view, lifestyle in camera is an extraordinary lifetime achievement for Nepal traveler.
Submit your review
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 01- Arrival at Kathmandu airport, Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02- City world heritage sightseeing tour in and around Kathmandu.
Day 03- Bhaktapur city sightseeing tour way via to Nagarkot, Overnight at Hotel.
Day 04- Nagarkot to. Bandipur Overnight (6hours) at Resort.
Day 05- After exploring sunrise view, we will drive to Pokhara on private tourist vehicle (6 hours).
Day 06- Drive early morning to Sarangkot (1592m / 5223ft) for sunrise and panoramic mountain views. Back to Pokhara for sightseeing.
Day 07- Pokhara to Kathmandu a (7-hr drive) Overnight at Hotel.
Day 08- Transfer to the Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu.
The above the Photography tour we have the guide and standard service. Our trip can be customized at your request, Please contact us for the full detailed, includes and excludes.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & transfer by car / Van.
- 5 nights’ accommodation with breakfast at 3*** Standard hotel in Kathmandu.
- Kathmandu city tour as per the above itinerary.
- Meals (breakfast and dinner in Gorkha and Bandipur)
- All transportation including tour in private Hice/car.
- Tourist service charge, Vat.
- Office Service charge.
- Tour Leader/Guide & support staffs insurance and salary
- All the World Heritage Sites Entrance Fees.
- Travel insurance
- International airfare to and from Nepal.
- Nepal Tourist Visa fees
- Items and expenses of personal nature
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks, hot shower, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, the internet.
- Personal Trekking Equipment
- Tips for Tour Leader/guide, driver.
- Sun hat or scarf
- Light balaclava or warm fleece hat
- Sunglasses with UV protection
- Sun protection cream
- Headlamp with extra batteries and bulbs Polypropylene shirts (1 half sleeve and 2 long sleeves)
- Non-cotton underwear briefs
- Pair of lightweight thermal bottoms (seasonal)
- Sleeping bags and Fleece sleeping bag liner (optional)
- Basic First Aid Kit
- Leaps care and moisturizer
- Down vest and/or jacket *
- Water bottles
- Trekking pole
- Trekking shoes
- Thick and thin both type of socks
- Warm clothes
- Tissue, Toilet papers and Wet wipes (baby wipes)
- Large plastic bags – to keep items dry inside the bag
- Towel etc…..
- Small Mats
- Travel games like Chess, Playing card etc.