Manaslu photography trek
Manaslu Photography Trek provides you a real attachment with nature and people. Be ready with your familiar camera to explore an unexplored and untouched land of Nepal. our Manaslu photography trek can be the rewarding trip to Nepal for your photography excitement. Despite the rough terrain, trekking in Nepal remains the best way to enjoy the Massive range of wonderful Himalayas. You can make different excursions of varying degrees of difficulty from wandering around Hidden Manaslu Circuit trek. The hidden Rubi Nala Pass and Nar Phu Trek provides us breathtaking beauty of the wild experience of Tibetan nature while walking over the groove edges of larkya la pass 5165m. There are plenty of trek operators in Nepal though we are the one who provides comprehensive Photo trekking in hidden valley of Nepal with highly qualified Photographer trekking Guide.
Manaslu photography trek, Tsum valley, and Ganesh Himal base camp trek with photography not only encounter exceptional views of diverse landscapes throughout, it also offers an opportunity to tread hidden low and elevated wild path that has abundant of flora and fauna biodiversity along the wide cultural spectrum. Exploring Manaslu Circuit and Narphu Valley provides us unspoiled Nepalese culture; nature and ethical tribes are a noteworthy exploration during Manaslu Circuit trek.
Manaslu photography trek gear up from low to eventually end up taking you to the Base Camp of Manaslu Base Camp. While trekking down back to Larkya la and join to Annapurna circuit trek is a sheer trek adventure in the Himalayas of Annapurna region, having all highlights of typical trekking holiday the Larkya La Pass 5135, and ancient Tsum valley monasteries in the edge of rock come in between every hour of trekking. Which makes Manaslu photography trek a seriously challenging for Himalayan adventure explorer in the Himalayan foothills of Nepal. It’s an amazingly beautiful trek, with spectacular views of range Mt Manaslu (8163m) Annapurna II, Dhaulagiri (8161m), Ganesh Himal (7422m) Range, Mansiri 7187m, and Himal Chuli 7893m.
While doing Manaslu photography trek in mountain normally you have to prepare the concept of why are you taking pictures? Knowing how long and where you’ll be in a mountain for photography? What might be essential equipment for the camera; battery charging, lenses, and equipment weight will all need to be considered here and who will carry it? Are you planning to sell your photographs? Do your travel company provide experience photographer guide for the trek? Who can understand your attachment to nature and Nepal photography, cultural photography and natural photography? Can normal Guide do know technical side? Can you randomly click? Do your guide familiar with all the hidden valley and viewpoint? Does he know how cold will be and do you have enough battery? Planning to take specific shots with our experience photographer Guide? Or are you just going on a trip of a lifetime and want to capture as a memory? If this then lets us know your idea, we would love to see a great snapshot and want to help in the profession by providing an experience photographer Guide in every part of Nepal. Probably knowing already lots of things still sometimes its matter; while taking a picture without permission (not usually) can arouse some sort of problem how your guide deal with that? Myself I can felt all of above problem because as a freelancer. So lets us know your Manaslu photography trek, or might be tour or trek in Nepal for the of beaten photography trip in Nepal. We are already ready here all professional team to assist you with every possible service and information for photography trek in Nepal.
Note: The itinerary and costing will be promptly forwarded to you once when we got your interest and available time for Nepal trek.
Your safety is our major concern while traveling with us in Mountain. Please note; that our Trekking guide has the authority to amend or cancel any part of the itinerary if it’s necessary due to safety concerns and they will put every effort to keep successful your Holidays in Nepal
Submit your review
Day to Day Itinerary
Manaslu photography trek Itinerary for 13 days
Which will take about 6 hours by private jeep (recommended) or 8+ hours by public bus to been Arught or Arkhet.
Day 1: Soti Khola to Maccha Khola 869m [3,181 feet] 6 hours trekking
Day 2: Machha Khola to Jagat 1340m [4,438feet] 6 hours trekking
Day 3: Jagat to Deng 1700m [6101 feet] 6 hours trekking
Day 4: Deng to Ghap 2000m [7085 feet] 6 hours trekking
Day 5: Ghap to Lho 3180m [10,171 feet] 4 hours trekking
Day 6: Lho to Samagaon 3520m [11,483 feet] 2 hours trekking
Day 7: Acclimatization day in Sama (Here you may explore around Pungen Gumba and nearby hill with camera 5 hours or keep 1 more days here for Manaslu Base camp photography.
Day 8: Samagaon to Samdo 3850m [12,467 feet] 4 hours trekking
Day 9: Samdo to Dharmasala 4460m [14,633 feet] 4 hours trekking (limited available lodges)
Day 10: Dharamsala to Bhimtang 3590m [11775 feet](Need to wake up early for Crossing Larkya 5160m pass and descend down reach Bimtang) [12,139 feet]; 10 hours trekking
Day 12: Bimtang to Tilje 2300m [7,290 feet] 6 hours trekking
Day 13: Tilje to Chamche [4,665 feet] 6 hours trekking
Note: Here is also possible to hire jeep transport to Besisahar or you may continue Annapurna Trekking or Nar Phu Trekking another unspoiled lets us know.
- All airport/hotel transfers
- 3-night hotel stays in Kathmandu on B/B Plan
- Full Board Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during trekking period
- Local Guesthouse accommodation during trekking in the mountains
- Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu
- A government license holder Photographer guide (camera DSLR, lens etc.)
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipment, transportation and local tax for guides and porters
- Ground Transportation Charge while returning back to Kathmandu from the trekking destination
- All necessary staff with experienced leader (guide), and Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food, and lodging
- All necessary paper works; trekking permits (ACAP, special permit for Manaslu)
- Down jacket, four seasonal sleeping bag, duffel bag and trekking map (down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after trip completion)
- Travel and rescue arrangements but prices
- All government taxes, VAT and service charges
- Farewell dinner prior to departure
- First Aid Kit
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Camera and its belonged
- Travel insurance
- Tips for trekking staffs
- Drinks (hot/soft/cold) and liquors
- Personal shopping and laundry, Personal trekking equipment, Gifts, and souvenirs
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, heater, etc.)
- Optional trips and sightseeing if extended
- All items not listed in Cost included section
- Tips for guides and porters
- Altitude chamber (PAC) or oxygen
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
Notes: Costs are prone to change in itinerary. So costs will be recalculated if the trekking days get modified.
- Sun hat or scarf
- Light balaclava or warm fleece hat
- Sunglasses with UV protection
- Sun protection cream
- Headlamp with extra batteries and bulbs Polypropylene shirts (1 half sleeve and 2 long sleeves)
- Non-cotton underwear briefs
- Pair of lightweight thermal bottoms (seasonal)
- Sleeping bags and Fleece sleeping bag liner (optional)
- Basic First Aid Kit
- Leaps care and moisturizer
- Down vest and/or jacket *
- Water bottles
- Trekking pole
- Trekking shoes
- Thick and thin both type of socks
- Warm clothes
- Tissue, Toilet papers and Wet wipes (baby wipes)
- Large plastic bags – to keep items dry inside the bag
- Towel etc…..
- Small Mats
- Travel games like Chess, Playing card etc.