Manaslu Heli Trekking
We have designed this luxury Manaslu Heli Trekking, especially for those who have limited time and for the elderly people, who desired to feel with Nature. Which offers them to explore High Mountain, what other trekkers with plenty of time get to experience. Most treks here require three weeks of trekking to explore Manaslu region. By using a helicopter exit, we may explore door-to-door time to just over two weeks or less.
Exploring Tsum and Nubri is part of Beyul land, through Manaslu Heli Trekking one of the 7th hidden valleys of the world. The place was blessed and has traveled by Padmasambhava before going, Tibet. And as refugees to be discovered when the planet is approaching destruction and the world becomes too corrupt for spiritual practice These valleys are reminiscent of paradise and can only be reached with enormous hardship. our Manaslu Heli trekking is based in Shot holidays available traveler where we can offer them a distinct form of natural diversity and unspoiled Nepali culture, religion and real country life.
We start Manaslu Heli trekking from Kathmandu takes you over the imposing Rupina La, Buddha Himal range with dramatic close-up views of several peaks in the Manaslu massif. This trekking is truly natural, nights are spent in tents, but the mountain views are superb in 360̊ spectacular range. Manaslu valley trek offers a variety of places to detour to remote villages of upper Manaslu, rarely traveled paths and scenic lookouts. Many of can be used as pick up and drop up points for the helicopter too.
Heli trekking in Nubri and Tsum valley:
Helicopter coverage the view in the Manaslu region: Manakamana Temple, Gorkha palace, Gorkahanath Temple, Gorkha Bazaar, Sirandanda, Barpak, Laprak, Tatopani, Chekampar, Dhading, Kathmandu valley.
Note that: We loved to organized trekking; in your interest according to our Cultural and religious date, please let’s ask with us. We operate Manaslu Heli trekking in based local Homestay and tea house lodge trek and do only operate trek in co-operation with local guide and porter for our programs.
Submit your review
Himalaya is an amazing creation of the God. So it looks like a paradise as you see above the sky. I think you must visit this place once. we are very thankful to Explore Manaslu team for organizing Manaslu Heli tour, we have a dream to be Pungen Gumba and Samaganun. which I have achieved last month with This team we took heli tour by Kathmandu for 35min to reached Lho village. we have 1 guide and 1 porter they are from Jagat Village way to back our Manaslu trekking. they are awesome and we did some puja ceremony at Pungen Gumba. it was already organized by our travel agent Explore Manaslu. we did 7 days trekking which was awesome thank you team excellent.
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 01: Fly from Kathmandu and look around the village from the helicopter up to the larkya la pass. Back to the lho village
Day 02: Lho village to Syala village ( hike to Pungen Monastery and Samagaun)
Day 03: Syala to Prok village
Day 04: Prok to Philm
Day 05: Philim to Khorla besi.
Day 06: Khorlabesi to Soti Khola
Day 07: Soti Khola to jeep Kathmandu
Hire a best native trekking Guide of Manaslu, who helps let you about culture, geography, Mountain of Nepal.
- All airport/hotel transfers
- 3 night hotel stays in Kathmandu on B/B Plan
- Full Board Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during trekking period
- Local Guesthouse accommodation during trekking in the mountains
- Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu
- A government license holder guide
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipment, transportation and local tax for guides and porters
- Ground Transportation Charge while returning back to Kathmandu from the trekking destination
- All necessary staff with experienced leader (guide), and Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- All necessary paper works; trekking permits (ACAP, special permit for Manaslu/Nar Phu)
- Down jacket, four seasonal sleeping bag, duffel bag and trekking map (down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after trip completion)
- Travel and rescue arrangements but prices
- All government taxes, VAT and service charges
- Farewell dinner prior to departure
- First Aid Kit
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
- Travel Insurance
- Tips for Trekking Staffs
- Any kind of Drinks and Liquors
- Personal shopping and laundry, Personal trekking equipments, Gifts and souvenirs
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, heater, etc.)
- Optional trips for activates and sightseeing if extended
- All items not listed in Cost included section
- Altitude chamber (PAC) or oxygen
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, and early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
Notes: Costs may prone to change in itinerary. So costs will be recalculated if the trekking/tours days get modified.
About Accommodations/Meals: All Meals on full board basis will be served during Manaslu / Narpu Valley trekking. During trekking; three meals a day will be served according to the tea house/lodge/ homestay menus. Everyday's dinner and breakfast are taken in the same place that we stay the night. Lunch will be taken in a tea shop on the way. Please know that the Manaslu region does not have a well-established tourist infrastructure as like as Annapurna or Everest region (and this is the main beauty of this region). I.e. variety of foods will not be available or possible on menu. We mainly eat Tibetan bread, dal bhat, tsampa porridge, fried potato, and other simple local organic foods.
- Sun hat or scarf
- Light balaclava or warm fleece hat
- Sunglasses with UV protection
- Sun protection cream
- Headlamp with extra batteries and bulbs Polypropylene shirts (1 half sleeve and 2 long sleeves)
- Non-cotton underwear briefs
- Pair of lightweight thermal bottoms (seasonal)
- Sleeping bags and Fleece sleeping bag liner (optional)
- Basic First Aid Kit
- Leaps care and moisturizer
- Down vest and/or jacket *
- Water bottles
- Trekking pole
- Trekking shoes
- Thick and thin both type of socks
- Warm clothes
- Tissue, Toilet papers and Wet wipes (baby wipes)
- Large plastic bags – to keep items dry inside the bag
- Towel etc…..
- Small Mats
- Travel games like Chess, Playing card etc.