Manaslu circuit trek
Manaslu circuit trek is high adventure scenic trekking trail. Mountain of Spirit (Kang Pungen) standing the eight highest peak 8163m. Manaslu base camp offers an awesome destination for the mountain lovers. Manaslu circuit has Majestic scenery of Himalaya, high altitude glaciers with lakes. Our Manaslu circuit trek cost and Manaslu itinerary are different on the basis of personal choice. We do run trek, on a basis of Manaslu itinerary, Manaslu trek difficulty, and Manaslu circuit map by native guide team.
Manaslu circuit trek has lots of offers for the explorer. Unique opportunity to experience a reasonably “untouched” Culture, Tradition, and Nature. Every year Manaslu region sees few trekkers, due to Manaslu trek difficulty. Manaslu and Dolpo trek remains untouched. Manaslu region covers 1663sq, with 7 VDCs. Manaslu circuit itinerary has a habitat of 33 species of mammals including Snow leopard, grey wolf, Himalayan Thar, Mask deer. Manaslu Tsum trek has 110 species of birds including Danfe, Munal, 3 differ species of reptiles, 11 butterflies. More than 13 different of Rhododendron with 1500-2000 species of flowering plants in 11 types of forest. More other rich in biological, cultural and religious diversity. Rich in cultural heritage, the clear of several Buddist Gumba of Tsum valley and Nubri. From starting point Arughat to until Tilche village. The distinct from distributes differ natural landscape, culture, religion, tradition. Buddism of Tsum Valley trek and Manaslu circuit help us to keep protected ecological and biological balance. lamas declared No Hunting Zone. Practices of Shamanism is another great achievement for Manaslu trekking route keep ecological balance. Even Manaslu conservation runs electronic protection to save local production from the wild animal. It reduces the conflict between human and wild animals.
Manaslu circuit trek and Larky la pass (51063m) consider as one of the best passes in the world. According to traveler choice and Manaslu trek review. Since beginning in 1991 for the trek, Manaslu circuit map and Manaslu route have developed. Manaslu circuit trek starts from Arkhet through Budigandaki gorge along the forest, waterfalls, natural herbs. Every trek of Manaslu trek distance made trek worth. Mountains of Manaslu Nayak Himal, Buddha Himal, Himal Chuli, Mansiri, Singri, Cho Himal, Poker, Khutung peak, Peak 29 Annapurna II, Putri Himal. After exploring Manaslu Annapurna region begins and according to time you have the penalty of peace you may explore. Manaslu circuit permit is not allowed for each person.
Submit your review
Just got back from the Manaslu circuit trek and these guys are the best! They operate Most of the trekking in Manaslu Valley and Narphu Valley they told us. They have an excellent native group of Guide team which is a really positive thing.Our guide name is Kendra Gurung he is from epicenter area or earthquake 2014 had awesome English and was super knowledgeable about Manaslu circuit trek regions. He gave us great advice, about social, cultural and especially on what food item. He gave lots of care & attention when it came to staying healthy and our altitude sickness symptoms on us. Our group was 5pax small and we have 3 porters and 1 guide.While doing Manaslu circuit we have encountered with lots of groups some came from samagaun because they could not get access due to heavy snowing. But positive thing our guide tell us it will be okay when we will be there.The lodges that were chosen for us were best in town everywhere because the guide seems familiar everywhere, with local. They weren't made us fell cheapest at each location. This makes a huge difference when you're trekking for days on end. guide himself come us to see in our room every day.The porters they use are absolute heroes (Kami and another young) and helped us guide our way in order to maintain different trekking speeds within the group. I liked Nepali guide and porters they loved to talk and say namaste whenever they encountered us in each bend.Pick these guy for Manaslu Regions - they're an honest & friendly company, and their home was in the way we meet some porters family too, that really make your trip comfortable, safe and memorable.
Had an amazing and adventurous trekking beyond the expectation in Manaslu Region. Manaslu circuit with Explore Manaslu team is wise enough as a trekking operator. Mr, Subash is a real man there, who call us and inform our family member frequent when we are in trekking that is glad that we did the trek with his trekking company. we did Manaslu Base camp trek with him and Pungen Gumba too it was good. our guide arranged a room in Larkya Phedi which is impossible to get. he is from Gorkha so he is well familiar all Manaslu circuit trekking. first, we fell doubt that our previous guide was not there but we had new guide he is enough good for our trek. and we fell secure too. thankyou Mahesh for guiding us in such remote place.
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 1: Kathmandu to Soti Khola via Jeep or Public bus
Day 2: Soti Khola to Maccha Khola 869m [3,181 feet] 6 hours trekking
Day 3: Machha Khola to Jagat 1340m [4,438feet] 6 hours trekking
Day 4: Jagat to Deng 1700m [6101 feet] 6 hours trekking
Day 5: Deng to Ghap 2000m [7085 feet] 6 hours trekking
Day 6: Ghap to Lho 3180m [10,171 feet] 4 hours trekking
Day 7: Lho to Samagaon 3520m [11,483 feet] 4 hours trekking
Day 8: Acclimatization day in Sama (Here you may explore Pungen Gumba 5 hours or Manaslu Base camp trek 6 hours)
Day 9: Samagaon to Samdo 3850m [12,467 feet] 4 hours trekking
Day 10: Samdo to Dharmasala 4460m [14,633 feet] 4 hours trekking (limited available lodges)
Day 11: Dharamsala to Bhimtang 3590m [11775 feet](Need to wake up early for Crossing Larkya 5160m pass and descend down reach Bimtang) [12,139 feet]; 10 hours trekking
Day 12: Bimtang to Tilje 2300m [7,290 feet] 6 hours trekking
Day 13: Tilje to Chamche [4,665 feet] 6 hours trekking
Day 14: Chamche via Besishar and same day to Kathmandu
Note: Here is also possible to hire jeep transport to Besisahar or you may continue Annapurna Trekking
- All airport/hotel transfers
- 3 night hotel stays in Kathmandu on B/B Plan
- Full Board Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during trekking period
- Local Guesthouse accommodation during trekking in the mountains
- Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu
- A government license holder guide
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipment, transportation and local tax for guides and porters
- Ground Transportation Charge while returning back to Kathmandu from the trekking destination
- All necessary staff with experienced leader (guide), and Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- All necessary paper works; trekking permits (ACAP, special permit for Manaslu/Nar Phu)
- Down jacket, four seasonal sleeping bag, duffel bag and trekking map (down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after trip completion)
- Travel and rescue arrangements but prices
- All government taxes, VAT and service charges
- Farewell dinner prior to departure
- First Aid Kit
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
- Travel Insurance
- Tips for Trekking Staffs
- Any kind of Drinks and Liquors
- Personal shopping and laundry, Personal trekking equipments, Gifts and souvenirs
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, heater, etc.)
- Optional trips for activates and sightseeing if extended
- All items not listed in Cost included section
- Altitude chamber (PAC) or oxygen
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, and early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
Notes: Costs may prone to change in itinerary. So costs will be recalculated if the trekking/tours days get modified.
About Accommodations/Meals: All Meals on full board basis will be served during Manaslu / Narpu Valley trekking. During trekking; three meals a day will be served according to the tea house/lodge/ homestay menus. Everyday's dinner and breakfast are taken in the same place that we stay the night. Lunch will be taken in a tea shop on the way. Please know that the Manaslu region does not have a well-established tourist infrastructure as like as Annapurna or Everest region (and this is the main beauty of this region). I.e. variety of foods will not be available or possible on menu. We mainly eat Tibetan bread, dal bhat, tsampa porridge, fried potato, and other simple local organic foods.
- Sun hat or scarf
- Light balaclava or warm fleece hat
- Sunglasses with UV protection
- Sun protection cream
- Headlamp with extra batteries and bulbs Polypropylene shirts (1 half sleeve and 2 long sleeves)
- Non-cotton underwear briefs
- Pair of lightweight thermal bottoms (seasonal)
- Sleeping bags and Fleece sleeping bag liner (optional)
- Basic First Aid Kit
- Leaps care and moisturizer
- Down vest and/or jacket *
- Water bottles
- Trekking pole
- Trekking shoes
- Thick and thin both type of socks
- Warm clothes
- Tissue, Toilet papers and Wet wipes (baby wipes)
- Large plastic bags – to keep items dry inside the bag
- Towel etc…..
- Small Mats
- Travel games like Chess, Playing card etc.