Disabled individuals have ignored normally all part of Nepal, neglected and forced to live in same house. where as they get birth because most of the family members of disabled individuals feel shame at having such son or daughter lost the prestige due to them in the family. As a result, they are laying in the same room or bed where they were born. Myth in Nepal, disability is regarded as a form of punishment given by the god due to believing on the incarnation. People used to think having a disabled in the family mean affects the social reputation and relations of the whole family. The social physical structure is not accessible to basic rights and they are denied basic human rights from government i.e. education, health care, employment. Persons with disabilities in Nepal live in a state of neglect and humiliations. our Disabled tour is carefully designed and we will be happy to encourage them to explore.
According to national Census, 90% of the persons with disabilities live in rural areas and about one-third are children. The main causes of all types of disabilities, often preventable diseases. In Nepal, it is estimated that most of all disabilities are caused by either disease, accident or miss uses of medicine
We always want to understand their emotions and curiousness of our disadvantaged guests tries by limiting the hurdles in the Disabled tour. Nepal is the beautiful landscapes and diverse cultures with the geographical settings can bring unexpected challenges for the disabled people, but we are experiencing and never let down to honed our respected clients by serving effetely and enabling them by to providing them excellencies on our services.
Our programs are rationally planned to suit according to individual needs of all our guests, no matter, however, where ever what type the physical disadvantage may be. The Disabled tour plan we design generally focuses on to eliminate any kind of psychological stress while you are with us. The experience, since a long time in the travel field. We ensuring you that enjoy your holidays right to the hilt just like normal. We want to encourage you to explore Nepal by without any stress in terms of any hurdles. Exploring Nepal through the Disabled tour the beautiful nature and stunning mountain are our property and it’s equally, remarked for all people and that you wouldn’t have imagined this in their wildest of dreams.
We encourage our Nepal traveler to feel that disability is in the body to a certain extent my occur as a problem but our disabled tour is for adventuress desire of disabled people and invites them in Nepal through a special program to experience everything Nepal excursion. We assured that we can provide a disabled tour that all available animates in your service for physically handicapped or wheel chair bound travelers. We provide comfortable transport with private vehicle for a single and appropriate vehicle for groups’ traveler. We use very well professional trained tour guides and staffs who can understand you and you’re felling.
We love to design your itinerary understanding on your request. We pursuit you to explore beautiful viewpoint of the mountain where you can easily catch the stunning range of the Himalayas, jungle safari in Chitwan national park and tradition, cultural programs of Ethnic Tharu. We will help to explore beautiful city Pokhara by visiting Gorkha and Mountain museums, sun rise and sun set natural beauty. Our tour is systematically organized with including all major scenic places of the city, temple, viewpoint, jungle safari, cultural programs according to our experience and commitment. We have professional staff in all the time (such as a pusher), personal assistants, and help who can calmly handle accrued travel and other necessary needs of our clients. For accommodations in Nepal, until the leaving date, we are very careful about choosing all categories of hotel, services for travelers. We only prefer to book specialize for the disabled in wheelchair adapted rooms and accommodation with wheelchair access in properties in Nepal Within your services as ground handlers. We aim to help you people through the Disabled tour to enjoy the holiday as much as barrier free as possible, particularly including properties that offer a good level of access for the wheelchair.
Nepal heartily welcomed all people from around the world despite hurdles age, nationality, and religion. Being a Nepal planner we welcome you and will put a lot of efforts to open Nepal for accessible tourism as much we can continuously. A wheelchair user may have lost his mobility, but he still can dream, fell the movement in front of the stunning mountain and has a desire to fulfill that dream. It was proved that they can do whatever if they have desired the incident of last year a disabled people successfully summated Mt.Everest.
Day to Day ItineraryDay 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1,350m)
We welcome you to the arrival lounge of Kathmandu airport, then you will be transferred to your hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu sightseeing tour
we take you to the cultural world heritage sites of Kathmandu under the guidance of professional city guide. Well, known World heritage sites in Nepal are Buddhist stupas, Swyambhunath, Bouddhanath, Pashupatinath and Kathmandu Durbar square.
Day 03: Kathmandu drive via Bhaktapur Sightseeing to Nagarkot
Exploring hours in sightseeing in Bhaktapur, we are going Nagarkot for night stay. Early morning we can see the sunrise view, with close range of Annapurna Massif, Langtang range and other countless scenarios of mountain waited for you. After having breakfast in the hotel we have prepared to leave for Bandipur Stay.
Day 04: Nagarkot drive to Bandipur 5 hours
after 5 hours driving we can reach Bandipur, which is famous for old nepal getway market for others state. Bandipur captivates the visitor with its cultural and pristine scenery. This Newar town has maintained its age-old flavor, and presents sightseers with a heady mix of history, architecture, incredible views, awesome caves and unspoiled landscapes.
Day 05: Bandipur to Pokhara drive3 hours
Early morning breakfast in front of the stunning mountain than we are heading to explore Pokhara city; sightseeing Gorkha museum, waterfall, Guptershowr cave, see the sun set view and close Annapurna range from world peace Stupa.
Day 06: Pokhara to Kathmandu 200km
This day we have to wake up in early morning drive to 45 min for Sarangkot sunrise view, with close range of Annapurna Massif, where countless scenarios of mountain waited for you. After come back hotel having breakfast and we have to prepare to leave 200km drive Kathmandu.
Day 07: Departure day
Note: It is possible to combine with some other activities such as white water rafting 1 days in Trisuli river & wildlife safari 1-3 days in Chitwan National park or visit Buddha birth place Lumbini tour 2 days all the Itineraries are subject to change to suit your holiday.
- All airport/hotel transfers
- 3 night hotel stays in Kathmandu on B/B Plan
- Full Board Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during trekking period
- Local Guesthouse accommodation during trekking in the mountains
- Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu
- A government license holder guide
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipment, transportation and local tax for guides and porters
- Ground Transportation Charge while returning back to Kathmandu from the trekking destination
- All necessary staff with experienced leader (guide), and Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- All necessary paper works; trekking permits (ACAP, special permit for Manaslu/Nar Phu)
- Down jacket, four seasonal sleeping bag, duffel bag and trekking map (down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after trip completion)
- Travel and rescue arrangements but prices
- All government taxes, VAT and service charges
- Farewell dinner prior to departure
- First Aid Kit
* Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & transfer by car / Van.
* 7 nights’ accommodation with breakfast at 3*** Standard hotel in Kathmandu.
* Kathmandu city tour as per the above itinerary.
* Meals (breakfast and dinner in Nagarkot and Bandipur)
* All transportation including the tour in private Hice/car etc.
* Tourist service charge, Vat.
* Office Service charge.
* Tour Leader/Guide & support staffs (as per your necessary) insurance and salary of Staff.
* any meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara other than breakfast.
*All the World Heritage Sites Entrance Fees.
* Travel insurance
* International airfare to and from Nepal.
* Nepal Tourist Visa fees
* Items and expenses of personal nature
* Any kind of alcoholic drinks, hot shower, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, the internet.
* Personal Trekking Equipments
* Tips for Tour Leader/guide/ and support Staff/ driver.