Bandipur and Pokhara Tour
Bandipur and Pokhara Tour is one of the splendid easily accessible sightseeing tours in Nepal. Wake up with Stunning mountain scenario, every early morning, cultural, history and culture atmosphere of Bandipur evokes the perfect Nepal. Gorkha the history of modern Nepal, God Manakamana, Gorkhanath the great sage. Bandipur is known for its beautiful hilltop settlement and historical trade place for business and its unique culture. Tour in Pokhara is a great lifetime memory. The known as queen city offer paragliding, Ultra, jeep flying, and short hiking in front of the beautiful mountain range. We will visit all the places with enjoying the backdrop majestic Himalayan scenery. Our sightseeing Bandipur and Pokhara Tour offers you a historical town with rich architectural palaces and temples, pristine Himalayan views, goddess of aspirations and typical culture of Newari. Bandipur and Pokhara Tour is simply accessible for all kinds of traveler disabled, old people, and family exploration, who eagerly waiting to Explore Nepal.
Bandipur and Pokhara tour including villages via Manakamana Temple and Gorkha short trek, taking to historic western part of Nepal. Gorkha’s small town west part of Nepal is perhaps the most important historical town. There is hilltop fort of King Prithvi Narayan Shah and Hindu temple royal places of the historical king. king Pritivi has attempted to unify the independent states of Nepal, a wildly ambitious project and succeeded due to his brilliance and effectiveness with locally recruited troops of Nepal history. Bandipur and Pokhara tour includes many scenic mountain Langtang range, Manaslu, Dhaulagiri Annapurna and Ganesh Himal, the historical monument Gorkha region tour takes you to the most sacred place of Hindu Manakamana temple and Gorkha Palace.
The major attraction of Bandipur and Pokhara tour: Ancient Gorkha City, Wish-fulfilling Goddess Manakamana Mai Temple, Nepal’s only one Cable Car, the Beautiful village of Bandipur, Majestic Himalayan scenery, Siddha Cave and Silk Farm. Pokhara sightseeing, lots of other daily adventure activities we can explore nearby Pokhara hill.
Submit your review
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 01: we will pick up you from Airport and drop to Hotel
Day 02: Kathmandu drive to Kurintar – cabal car to Manakamana Temple and back to Gorkha
we start early morning from Kathmandu to drive Kurintar 100 km 3.30 hours and take a Cable car to Manakamana Temple, pray Goddess Manakamana, visit Green Mountain village, tropical village, and back to historical Gorkha.
Day 03: Gorkha drive to Bandipur 2 hours
After Exploring half day Gorkha temple playground beautiful mountains range, visiting Kalika Temple, built in the reign of King Ram Shah (1606-36); a psychedelic fantasy of carved peacocks, demons and serpents, ornate peacock windows and the erotic scenes on the root struts; Dhuni Pani (former palace of Prithbi Narayan Shah); mausoleum of Guru Gorkhanath behind the palace There is another worth visiting places like as Old Gorkha Bazar, contains lots of historic monuments; Ratna Mandir, Bhimsen temple, Tallo durbar built in 1835AD. After lunch, Bandipur captivates the visitor with its cultural and pristine scenery. This Newar town has maintained its age-old flavor and presents sightseers with a heady mix of history, architecture, incredible views, awesome caves and unspoiled landscapes.
Day 04: Bandipur to Pokhara drive3 hours
Early morning breakfast in front of the stunning mountain than we are heading to explore Pokhara city; sightseeing Gorkha museum, waterfall, Guptershowr cave, see sunset view and close Annapurna range from world peace Stupa.
Day 05: Pokhara to Kathmandu 200km
This day we have to wake up in the early morning drive to 45 min for the Sarangkot sunrise view, with close range of Annapurna Massif, where countless scenarios of mountain waited for you. After come back hotel having breakfast in the hotel we have prepared to leave 200km drive Kathmandu.
Day 6: Sightseeing tour in Bhaktapur and Patan City
Full day sightseeing trip to Bhaktapur Durbar Square and Patan Durbar Square with tour Guide. Easy with relaxing day buying gifts for family and friends hangout in Thamel.
Day 7: Departure day
Note: It is possible to combine with some other activities such as white water rafting 1 – 2 days in Trisuli river & wildlife safari 1-3 days in Chitwan National park or visit Buddha birth place Lumbini tour 2/3 days or travel to Pokhara for paragliding, jeep flying or short hiking all the Itineraries are subject to change to suit your holiday.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & transfer by car / Van.
- 5 nights’ accommodation with breakfast at 3*** Standard hotel in Kathmandu.
- Kathmandu city tour as per the above itinerary.
- Meals (breakfast and dinner in Gorkha and Bandipur)
- All transportation including a tour in private Hice/car.
- Tourist service charge, Vat.
- Office Service charge.
- Tour Leader/Guide & support staffs insurance and salary
- any meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara other than breakfast.
- All the World Heritage Sites Entrance Fees.
- Travel insurance
- International air fare to and from Nepal.
- Nepal Tourist Visa fees
- Items and expenses of personal nature
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks, hot shower, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
- Personal Trekking Equipments
- Tips for Tour Leader/guide, driver.
- Sun hat or scarf
- Light balaclava or warm fleece hat
- Sunglasses with UV protection
- Sun protection cream
- Headlamp with extra batteries and bulbs Polypropylene shirts (1 half sleeve and 2 long sleeves)
- Non-cotton underwear briefs
- Pair of lightweight thermal bottoms (seasonal)
- Sleeping bags and Fleece sleeping bag liner (optional)
- Basic First Aid Kit
- Leaps care and moisturizer
- Down vest and/or jacket *
- Water bottles
- Trekking pole
- Trekking shoes
- Thick and thin both type of socks
- Warm clothes
- Tissue, Toilet papers and Wet wipes (baby wipes)
- Large plastic bags – to keep items dry inside the bag
- Towel etc…..
- Small Mats
- Travel games like Chess, Playing card etc.