+977 - 9851220583, 9849008235 info@exploremanaslu.com

Do I need Trekking Permit?

Yes, for Nepal trekking all regions are required Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) as well as Permit. You will need a National Park / Conservation entrance permit according to rules of Government. Nepal has ten national park and three wildlife reserve such as Bardiya National Park, Khaptad National Park, Langtang National Park, Makalu-Barun National Park, Shivapuri-Nagarjun National Park, Banke-Bardiya National Park, Sagarmatha National Park, Chitwan National Park, Shey-Phoksundo National Park, Rara National Park and Koshi Tappu Wildlife Reserve, Parsa Wildlife Reserve, Shuklaphanta Wildlife Reserve and One hunting reserve like Dorpatan hunting reserve. We have 5 conservation like Api Nampa Conservation Area, Annapurna Conservation Area, Gaurishanker Conservation Area, Kanchenjunga Conservation Area, Manaslu Conservation Area. Some of the control area such as Manaslu trekking, upper and lower Dolpa trekking, Kanchenjunga area trekking, Kanchenjunga base camp trekking, Upper Mustang Mustang trekking, Mugu trekking, Darchula, Nar Phu village trekking, Tsum valley trekking does require a special trekking permit issued by Immigration through the trekking agency. Where Tims card are not required but necessary traveler should hire License Holder Company and guide.

Contact Our USA Branch:

Mr. Lakpa Sherpa +1-904-5540471

Contact Our Europe Branch

Mr. Toni Esposito +44-774-3992077

Contact Our Office in Nepal:

Thamel, Bhagwati Bahal +977-14420259

We are affiliated with:

Connect with us