Nar Phu Trek
Nar Phu trek, exploring Nar Phu valley is one of the special hidden treks in Nepal that takes you to the mysterious Buddhism and lets you experience of hidden culture. Among the 128 cast and 126 ethnic languages of Nepal, there are a handful that are spoken by just a few hundred people. Nar Phu valley is an exotic valley that includes the two picturesque villages Nar and Phu which is achieved by string of epic trails climbing. This valley is newly recognized restricted area and open since 2003 and you require a special permit to reach there. The trekking to Nar Phu valley offers you panoramic view of Annapurna massif, Kangaro and Mt Manaslu and amazing view of glaciers, narrow canyons, rock cliff way, lust forests and stunning Tibetan landscapes.
Nar Phu trek is unique so far from just little inside from the busy Annapurna circuit trail. If you are the trekking enthusiast and adventure lover and seeking for some unique trekking, then Nar Phu Trek should be your choice.
How to reach Nar Phu Valley
Nar Phu valley trek, situated in Annapurna region, Koto (2600m), a small village on the Annapurna Circuit route. We van start trek from kathmandu to Besisahar by bus or private vehicle. Then, you could trek or hire jeep direct to koto spending overnight will be another adventure road trip. Leaving a crazy road of annapurna circuit we will start to encounters within minutes of joining the narrow, unmarked trail, the number of trekkers slowed to a trickle. Which continue for the next seven days. The hidden valley welcome you with distinct culture and people behaviors. All goods enter Nar Phu, carried by mule, yak or human muscle.
Trek up to reach Phu village, exploring Nar Phedi and then you reach Nar village are really stunning and breathtaking scenic view. After entering enthralling land for pass kangla pass trek to until joining Ngwal village are remote and best scenic view in among Annapurana trekking. Then you can continue trek to another higher pass throng pass 5416m and or you can back by jeep.
Why Nar Phu Trek?
This trek gives you an opportunity to spend your time in the enthralling Nar Phu valley that resembles the paradise of distinct practices. Breathtaking scenic view beautiful and a place that heals you.
This trek lets you explore the lifestyle and culture of ethnic villagers those are out from mainstream development. Nar Phu valley are accommodate by Lamas and Bhotes people speak their own language and wear typical dress (thick cloths made by yak and sheep wool) and they prefer to say they are differ from lower region.
• You get an opportunity to explore various Buddhist holy sites where you can meditation and explore within yourself the beauty of nature.
• Cultural Art many ancient monasteries and chortens that welcomes since beginning.
• While crossing the Kang La Pass, you can witness the amazing view of Annapurna massif as well as manaslu and kangaroo range.
• The home of different animals like snow leopards, blue sheep and various birds.
• After crossing Kang La Pass 5416m, you can continue your trek to visit throng la and Muktinath, the god of salvation of Hindus and Buddhists.
• So, this trekking is an amazing you can make this trek according to your physical condition. if you are seeking for some unique cultural trekking to breathe the air that you have never taken in before and to experience the moments that you have never lived before.
After finishing another Hidden trek like manaslu circuit trekking and Tsum valley trek we can further extend our tour to Narphu village which provide us Tibetan cultural and religious knowledge.