Our Humble Requests for Our Guests
We care you. So we humbly request you to follow our requests:
- Use boiled water instead of the mineral water.
- Please dispose of your waste properly.
- As far as you can, help local people to preserve their cultural, religious and natural beauty.
- Do not harm wild animals/birds, plants and other natural things.
- Ensure water sources are not polluted while disposing your waste material.
- Kindly ask before photographing local people and religious site.
- Do not bath nude in open areas and do not wear revealing clothes
- Inform yourself about high altitude, drink enough (hot/cold) liquids and don’t walk alone in Trekking.
- Leave Antique monuments, where belong.